Cancellation terms, winter 2022/23
Your booking with us can be cancelled free of charge, for any of the following reasons:
- Border closures prevent you from travelling to Austriah
- Our region is designated a top risk area by your home country
- If a compulsory home quarantine requirement of at least 3 days is imposed on you following a stay with us
Apart from the above, the following cancellations terms apply:
- Winter 2022/23: Up to 30 days before your date of arrival you can cancel free of charge
Thereafter the following cancellation fees are payable:
- Up to 7 days before your date of arrival 70% of the quoted total price
- In the event of non-arrival 100% of the quoted total price
- An early departure or a delayed arrival will be chargeable
- In the event of a cancellation within the period specified, EUR 50 will be retained as a booking fee
Please understand that cancellations can only be accepted in writing.
To avoid cancellation costs we recommend taking out a travel cancellation insurance policy.
Rebookings of already booked stays must be requested at least one week before arrival.